Here you'll find weekly, healthy, and delicious recipes from our in-house nutritionist Shana.
As the weather changes, we keep our bodies warm at PRACTICE with our Yoga and Pilates. To keep our bellies warm, our in-house nutritionist, Shana, suggests pumpkin oatmeal for a nutritious treat.
- Cook 1 cup dry oats according to package and in the last five minutes
- Add 4 egg whites (stirred vigorously),
- Add 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (no sugar).
- Serve 1/4 of mixture in a bowl with 5 pecans and a drop of maple syrup
- 200 calories.