Upcoming Courses & Workshops
This workshop is open to all levels. Dress warmly in layers. Eye pillows are suggested and are available for purchase.
8 sessions, meet weekly on Thursday, October 4th - November 29th 2-4 PM
(no class November 22)
Participants receive 10 Free Group Meditation Sessions
$149 for 8 weeks
$120 for Northwell Employees
The purpose of the program is to introduce nurses to the new specialty of Nurse Coaching with an emphasis on self-assessment, self-reflection and self-care while learning the fundamentals of Nurse Coaching through lecture/discussions and experimental practices.
• Examine the Integrative Nurse Coach (INC) role for promoting healthy lifestyle behaviors.
• Analyze the steps in the Nursing Process and the Integrative Nurse Coach Process.
• Describe the Theory of Integrative Nurse Coaching (TINC) five components and its implications as a middle range theory for health and wellness.
• Describe the integration of the nurse coach model to enhance comprehensive patient and family teaching
• Review the Integrative Health and Wellness Assessment (IHWA) and Brief Action Planning (BAP).
• Use the IHWA and BAP in coaching sessions with peers
Integrative Nurse Coaching - $125.00
Northwell Employees - $100.00
Early Bird Rates. Please inquire.